The Gravenhurst Business Improvement Area is seeking to fill the position of Administrator for their organization. The Mission of the Gravenhurst BIA is to provide value to its members through beautification, promotion, advocacy, and preservation of Downtown Gravenhurst. The GBIA is a Local Board of Council and the strategic goals of the organization include:
- Increasing awareness of downtown through strategic marketing efforts to encourage spending at member businesses.
- Making downtown Gravenhurst a desirable place to visit and shop through the enhancement of beautification and place-making activities.
- Ensuring the BIA creates & supports events that benefit its member business.
- Building a greater BIA through organizational and professional development.
- Ensuring that the Strategic Goals of the GBIA are in alignment with the Strategic Goals of the Town of Gravenhurst.
JOB TITLE: Administrator
To view the complete job description please click here.
HOURS: 23 hours/week, flexible schedule, may include some evenings and weekends.
TERM: One-year part-time contract position with potential to renew.
COMPENSATION: $17-$19/hour (experience dependent)
EDUCATION: Post-Secondary Degree
A degree with a concentration in Business Administration (Marketing, Organizational Studies, Human Resources, Economics) and/or Community Planning is an asset.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum one (1) year relevant business experience, knowledge of board procedure, experience with a not-for-profit agency an asset.
START DATE: As soon as possible.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Friday, March 22nd, 2019 at 5:00pm
TO APPLY: Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org